Congratulations to The Dilly who have received the prestigious, independent Green Key England eco-award supported by their socially responsible investor Archer Hotel Capital B.V.
In recent months we have worked with the hotels ‘Green Team’ and leading hotel management company, Axiom Hospitality to develop a range of environmental, sustainability and social impact initiatives specific to the hospitality sector.
- Calculating the carbon footprint of the hotel
- Developing energy reduction, waste management, and water saving initiatives
- Enhancing team engagement
- Creating authentic guest experiences
- Biodiversity projects
- Community outreach and developing a local sustainable food & drink supply chain
By earning prestigious international Green Key eco-certification The Dilly can demonstrate to its investors, staff, customers and the local community their commitment to fulfil strict sector specific criteria giving them an advantage over other hotels in central London with no accredited ‘green credentials’.
If you are interested in how we can help you meet your environmental, sustainability and social impact commitments please contact us or call +44 (0)1223 750676